You are 7 months old (+2 days) here are some of the fun things that you are now doing
* crawling, you are all over the place, but you would rather walk, or so it seems. when you crawl you bear crawl more that anything which is where you have your feet plat on the ground and your legs all the way extended and then you take off, you try sometimes to pop your body off the ground, but you have to crawl before you walk.
* pulling yourself up, this is new within the last few days and you haven't quite done it yet, except for in your crib which as soon as mommy saw this we put an end to it when daddy got home from work and we lowered your crib all the way.
* you say momma, but not all the time, so when you do it brings tears to my eyes because its in such sweet moments like the other day you were sitting in daddys lap and he kept saying where is momma, say momma and yor little mouth would go mammamamamma and them finally momma would come out and then I would clap and say "yaaaaay" and you would do it again. so sweet.
* you have your bottom two teeth with the 3rd pushing its way through
* wearing size 12 month clothing
* you are ready for the big kid tub mommy just has to get to the store to get one of those tub suction mats.
* your favorite toy by far is your Sophie the giraffe ( you love to chew on her little legs and nose.
* I still have you eating only 2 solid meals through out the day and you are eating 4 6 oz bottles every 4 hrs.
* naps usually consist of one long one (1 - 2 hrs ) and 2 or 3 other short ones
* your adorably cute little Michelin arms are starting to deflate a bit now that you are so active with the crawling, but don't worry mommy has lots of pictures to show you just how cute they are.
Daddy and I just can't believe how big you are getting, and as each month passes you amaze us with your new developments. I look forward to the day I can share with you all the many pictures and videos that we have taken of you, always remember mommy and daddy love you very much!