Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Obsession... PLAID

I have always been the plain basic kinda of girl when it comes to my tops... i like black, Black and well black hehe j/k well thats kind of the truth, i really do love black but i also enjoy white, and grey as well...
My Mr always laughs when we go shopping because i always pick out the things that are so similar to what i have... so i am stepping out world, and what i have discoverd that i am really liking is this checkard/ plaid stuff... what do you all think? i mean dont get me wrong i like to accessorise the plain black, white and grey tops with a cute little checkard scarf or something along those lines but are these shirts to much? i think they would be super cute tucked in a bit( only the 2nd one in Pic) with a cute pair of jeans with some Trendy wedges...


and you cant beat the price of Forever 21, but does a girl need an array of plaid shirt? i mean they cant be mized and matched as much as your basic black white and greys...

help :)





2 comments:

Mo said...

cuteee. i vote for shirt number two. and you can't go wrong with wedges. do IT.

Chic Runner said...

Super cute, we are the same way because my bf always makes fun of me for the same reason. I think I am scared of color, but I do like the plaid you picked out