Monday, April 27, 2009

Over the Mountains and Through the Woods

Saturday morning Nick and I woke up at 6:45 AM, had our smoothie for breakfast and put on our running gear. We had decided that we were going to run to my Grandparents house which was 11.5 miles away from my moms.... and we did it... there were times when i thought I can not believe I am doing this but it was so fun, and I hit a point where i was just running. I knew where we were going to i kept moving, but as i got closer it seemed like it was so far away... after we drove it we figured we ran anywhere from 11.5 to 12 miles that day since we were on foot and sometimes had to run around things and what not. but it was fun, Sparty ran the whole time with us and was super tired the rest of the day. so now race day for the mini marathon is in 5 days :) this was my last long run before the race, I am getting super excited for the mini. I know there are going to be thousands of people running and bands and other entertainment to keep me going.

No comments: