Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Four Generations



this past Sunday after church we drove out to my grandmas house for Jada to meet her great-grandparents for the first time. You see they live in arizona during our midwestern winters and then spend the summers back here. I was so excited to have Jada meet them, although they have seen the gobs and gobs of pictures that we send them via e mail every day there is nothing like holding and breathing in the scent of out little chunker monkers.


you may be looking at that photo and thinking 4 generations... who is that little girl in the purple, that my friends is my little sister. she is 7 yrs old, thats right Jada has a 7yr old aunt but boy does she just love her to the moon and back, they are so cute together, Madison loves to read and play with her.

it was a day well spend this past sunday, church, eating lunch and visiting with family. Those are my kind of Sundays :)

No comments: