Sunday, May 9, 2010

on this Mothers Day

Dear Mom:
Happy Mothers Day . Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you most, You have truly showed me what it means to be a mom. Not only are you a wonderful mother but you are also a phenomenal grandma , so thank you mom, thank you for all that you do and all that you are, and thank you for giving birth to me so that I too could grow up one day and experience the great Joy that being a mother brings.
Love- your Beaner




To my Jada Buggy: Thank you for being you, for all of the smiles that you bring to my face. you are the most amazing little girl who melts mommies heart with every coo that you make, there is nothing in this world that I have enjoyed more than spending each and every day with you , watching you grow and learn. I will always love you forever and ever.
Xoxo-Mom



No comments: