Monday, October 5, 2009

Live From Florida



So i brought my lab top to stay connected to the blog world and watch movies during our car trip, well we have been gone since last Wednesday and this is my fist time on the blog and I only watched 1 and 1/2 movies on the trip down here. and there are lots of things I need to update on here, for starters our little baby girl Jada Grace, we had an Ultra sound apt Wednesday morning before our trip to Florida began and we were blessed with a surprise, our lab tech lady gave us a quick look at her in 4D!










thats Our little Baby girl! her Daddy and I were so excited to see her! some say she looks like her Daddy, but I however think she looks like one of my newborn pictures, but either way I think she is Beautiful and we are completely in love already! when she is born I hope to have these pictures with us to compare the picture taken at 27 wks to the day she arrives :) we couldn't be happier or more excited!


No comments: