Friday, April 2, 2010

Spillage

ok, seriously, I am in dire need to find motivation to sit down and do some sit ups, seriously.... I feel so pathetic that I am taking the time to sit down at the computer to complain about the spillage I have going on over the top of my pants rather than sitting down to do some stinkin situps... I mean seriously... whats the deal?

so since giving birth to our beautiful baby girl, my hips are still not back to the way they were before which I have not come to terms with the fact that they are going to just be staying put where they are, but this flab? I can do something about the flab... I need to kick it in gear with this 80 degree weather we have been having latley swimsuit season will be here before I blink again... so what to do what to do!??!

I have been walking atleast 2 miles every day, but I need to be RUNNING, and I need to be doing weight training... I know what to do but dang... why arent I doing it? don't you just hate when you know what to do but you arent doing it? I know its totally stupid right? especially when I have a hubby who works out 2 times a day and when ever he is bored he's doing sit ups or wall push ups or something else... yeah I know I am pathetic, you caught me....

well I promise I will be spending my weekend trying to find the motivation to work on these things, today the family is going rollerblading for 6 miles down the east race... so that should be fun and a good work out..


if you have any suggestions feel free to shoot them my way, please and thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Mo said...

Ill watch Jada if you need a sitter for a workout.

marci81 said...

I got Ashley a Jillian Michael's DVD that she can do at home, apparently its super hard...

Anonymous said...

Yep, I know that feeling all too well. For me, I am 2 days into P90X; Rob and I are doing it together. Nothing like taking "before" pictures to get you motivated! It's tough, no doubt, but I'm feeling so much better. Have you and Nick ever done it or looked into it?

Unknown said...

You can totally do it! Look on iTunes for workouts (free) as well! The Jivamukti is my fav. It's super intense too.